Russian Sberbank has installed Automated Deposit Machine in one of it’s Moscow branches
In the Moscow Sberbank branch serving legal entities there was started project on collection process automation.
Automated Deposit Machine (ADM) installed in the branch at the address Kirovogradskaya St., 8 buildings 3 (add. office 9038/01768), allows to collect cash and to make instant credit of money on the account of legal entity.
The project is realized on the basis of the deposit machine ENGY ADM-1 designed and produces by the ENGY company.
Now legal entities, using the deposit machine ADM-1, can hand over cash without queues.
ADM allows to solve efectivly the following tasks:
- Cash money collection;
- Verification of banknotes;
- Deposite and storage of money till arrival of collection service, with ability to credit money on client’s current account on-line and at any time (24/7).
The Central Bank of Russian Federation since November 1, 2014 allowed the companies to credit revenue on the bank account without participation of collectors and organization’s cashiers (Directive of the Central Bank No. 3353-U). According to the Directive of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation companies can hand over funds via automated self-service devices.
For organization of the auto-collection process it is necessary to sign contract with a bank, to open settlement account and to receive personal identifiers (code and password), for identification of the company at performace of transactions through ADM.
Advantages of using ADM
- Money credit the on the current account in on-line mode;
- Reduction of operational costs:
- automation of cash recounts process and collection process;
- reduction of payroll costs (no need in manager/senior cashier);
- possibility of planning of collection frequency and periodicity;
- quick and faultness procedure of shift hand over;
- reduction of utility rooms (safe/storage);
- improvement of control over staff financial discipline;
- reduction of necessary amount of floating funds.
- Reduction of costs on collection process:
- possibility of collections forecasting (by analyzing statistics of credited money and control over filling of ADM cash cassette);
- automated verification of banknotes during their depositing in ADM;
- reduction of payroll costs.
- Possibility to improve security level (reduction of collections’ quantity, possibility of planning flexible collection schedule);
- Improvement of customer experience level;
- Service rendering at any time in 24/7 mode.